Congrats to Weatherman

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by mossburger, Jan 9, 2011.

1. mossburger

mossburger Well-Known Member

He is the only one that got it right.

NWS gets 2nd place.

The local punks on KATV, Fox etc blew it. They actually said 2 inches last night and that it wouldnt start snowing till 6pm :down:

I was bowhunting in ICO(between east end and sheridan-about 25 minutes south of LR) when it began to snow big heavy flakes at 1:15 PM. Well i quit at 3 35..........and i had about 2+inches of snow on my hat, coat and boots.......:doh:

The roads are terrible and it is coming down like a blizzard-at this rate i really think we are going to get 8-10 inches of snow just 20 minutes south of little rock. Its not going to let up till midnight at the earliest.

Well congrats Weatherman.

BTW all the deer bedded up, i rode the wheeler all around the lease-no tracks.........i guarantee in the morning there will be deer everywhere looking for chow. :up:

The roads are so bad i bartely got home with the 4 wheeler loaded up-not sure how im gonna get back in the woods in the morning. I know i aint going to work-everything will be shut down tomorrow. :whistle:

2. Vetrock

Vetrock Well-Known Member

About 4" at our house. My boys are having a blast.

3. shady grove

shady grove Well-Known Member

He is pretty sharp, Im eatin the 1st snow ice cream ive had in yrs.

4. rieve

rieve Well-Known Member

Todd yakobian on channel seven got pretty close he said 4 to 6 and start between noon and two but the other channels were off on the totals and time.

5. Todd is good, no doubt about it!

6. BDW

BDW Premium Member<br>Merganser Slayer<br>2011 Turkey

He's the best one of 'em all. :up:

They just all wish they had Ned Perme's perma-tan.....:fit:

7. Sylamore

Sylamore Super Moderator Staff Member

:up: