Confession!

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by AR_deerslayer, Jan 3, 2011.

1. AR_deerslayer

AR_deerslayer Well-Known Member

it was me . .the other night I decided to try out my new Mossberg turkey gun, .and a 3.5 Heavyshot Magnum blend, shot once , and darn birds were droppin everywhere, . I knew that mossberg was a shooter . . .:wink::wink::biggrin:

2. keeb

keeb Well-Known Member

That wasn't you 100.3 The Edge talking about them this morning was it? All I heard was some guy from Beebe talking about seeing dead birds on the radio this morning.

Those turkeys better watch out this spring if you dropped a thousand black birds.

3. Mbpike

Mbpike Well-Known Member

If you killed the 5,000 birds who killed all the fish???

4. AR_deerslayer

lol no tellin . in all seriousness thats some strange stuff!! Ive saw an occasional blackbird fall while hunting in very cold weather, but not a bunch at once .

5. dsmtuner1

dsmtuner1 Well-Known Member

How did you get a mossberg to even fire? i thought those things fell apart the minute you took em outta the box. :razz:

(p.s. I actually owned a mossberg for 3 years it never gave me a single problem lol. Just thought I'd add some humor after reading the worst gun ever thread.

6. Matthew.loftis

Matthew.loftis Well-Known Member

the fish were killed by said Heavy Metal Blend raining into the water from 1000 feet in the air. :up:

15min after the shot.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2011
  7. Tink

Tink Platinum Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Te

:fit: :fit: Thank you for confessing there for a while I thought it was me, trying out my new Pods. :clap:

8. AR_deerslayer