Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,704 Posts
Good news is that you don't have to take another class, just requalify your shooting. Takes about 5-10 minutes and you are done. Renewal forms are available online and the turnaround is suggested at 120 days. I did mine last month and it took a little over 4 weeks.

Just find someone who offers the class and ask them to do a requalify.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This will be the 3rd time that I have had to requalify. There's pretty much nothing to it. It's just that I don't know anyone that does the class, and I would just as soon find somebody local in the Jonesboro area so I don't have to drive very far.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
There is a guy in the Walnut Ridge area by the name of Bill Brown who used to do it. Haven't seen ol'Bill in a few years but I guess he's still around. Last time I was in I saw a sign near the intersection of Hwy 67 and Hwy 412 that had Bill's number on it advertising his services.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Took my class with him a few years back.I just got my renewal notice in the mail.I may give him a call,but I don't really have time at this moment seems everybody takes vacation this time of year,but thats good for deer hunting.I ll try to find someone here in town.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.