Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend just started shooting a compound bow, she is really intrested and would love to learn more to make her a better hunter. Im not a good teacher and she doesnt listen to me very well. I am looking for someone to help her get more comfortable with her bow and more confident.... i would pefer the teacher be a female, she would be more intrested like that.... so guys if you wifes or girlfriends are good with compound bows or know anyone who is i would really appreciate if you would contact me. Willing to pay for "classes"....

·
Member-2018 Spring Team Turkey Contest Winner
6,928 Posts
are ya sure its not you that'd be more comfortable w/ female teacher?:fit:

j/k my wife asked for one last night:up:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
na... she doesnt listen to guys very well, she thinks girls r smarter or somthing bc my brother in law tried helpn her and hes bow hunted his whole life and she didnt listen to nothin he said.... so...lol.. ya she loves shooting it... shes been watching lee and tiffany, and thats where it all started... lets just say this hunting season is goin to be alot differnt now. lol.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Dude, that is a keeper, get her whatever she wants. I would give a ton to get my wife into hunting. She understands my needs but hunting is just way to much like being outside for her.

·
Select Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winne
5,244 Posts
I have a small bow shop down south of Hot Springs, I am a level 1 coach and my WIFE and I competitively shoot (yes she can beat me...Sometimes lol) We do not charge for helping other shooters....To bad we are over 2 hours away.

Cotact your closest 3D club's president and start from there !

Good luck and make sure the bow FITS her, that is the biggest problem I see is bows that are too long on the draw length. Start low on the poundage and not try to rush. Start out right so you do not have any bad habits to try to overcome later.

·
Banned
385 Posts
I'm glad she's getting into hunting......thats cool. To each their own I say.

BUT......one reason I like to bowhunt so much is cause my wife is afraid of heights and would never climb trees.:thumb::fit::thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts