Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trophy hunting Deer Tree Wildlife biologist Plant

Shot this one on the 5th day! Rained nearly everyday but finally connected on a nice buck! Chased a few larger but am super happy with this one

Trophy hunting Wildlife biologist Hunting Pronghorn Gamekeeper

Buddy got this one on the 2nd day between monsoons! Weather was beautiful! Chased bears all week as well as playing with the elk! They are starting to ramp up the bugles! I usually get both tags but wanted to focus on deer this year instead!
Rainbow Sky Nature Highland Natural landscape

Love the Rocky Mountains! If your a bow hunter then you should at some point chase animals in the high country!

Attachments

·
Registered
579 Posts
Congrats. Love that country too. Made that annual pilgrimage for 25 years but knees won't take it any more. I was there on 9/11 and didn't get the news until late that night when our wives called and wanted us to come home. We explained we couldn't do anything at home and still had a few days to hunt. Since we were driving the flight cancellations didn't affect us.

·
Super Moderator
14,003 Posts
Congrats on a great trip. I didn't go out there this year and it's been killing me. I even dreamed I was out there elk hunting. Nothing like it!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.