Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
23,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
suppose to be posted on June 10th but follow these directions and you can find out now

They say the Elk draw is done and it posts in there system automatically.You can check it "by the back door".Go to the license page click on Habitat stamp and go through the process of ordering one.When you get to the end before you purchase it, it will show what you have on file. A 480 type number is the App. if you have drawn you will have a 580 type number in the right hand column.Like i said i don't know if this is true but it only shows my App number while others have said they have the other number also.Give it a try and let us know what yours said.
I did it and it looks like I drew a muzzleloader tag, and I expected to with 2 PP

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Did yall apply for the habitat stamp when you applied for your elk license ? We did and I was suprised that we recieved them in the mail about a week later. What was strange was that the Colorado Habitat license was mailed from Tennessee.:head:

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Ye haw

My hunting partner from Dallas just called me and said he got his limited elk tag in the mail today. If he got drawn then me and my other partner got drawn as I was the gruop leader. Did not get mine in the mail today but Dallas is closer to Denver than Little Rock so I expect we should get ours Monday or Tuesday at the latest.:thumb: I hoping for snow for the 4'th season = 3 bulls laid out

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
My hunting partner from Dallas just called me and said he got his limited elk tag in the mail today. If he got drawn then me and my other partner got drawn as I was the gruop leader. Did not get mine in the mail today but Dallas is closer to Denver than Little Rock so I expect we should get ours Monday or Tuesday at the latest.:thumb: I hoping for snow for the 4'th season = 3 bulls laid out
Go 'em today.:thumb: 4'th rifle elk bull tag. Let's go hunt'n boyz !

·
Registered
694 Posts
Ok boys, the results are in. there must be something to the early backdoor check, no tag for Buck. very disapointing, especially considering that i didnt put in for my maine moose this year because the 2 hunts had conflicting dates and i was almost positive id draw my elk tag. Grrrrrr!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.