CMC trim fo my duck boat

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by nturchi, Jan 6, 2011.

1. nturchi

nturchi Well-Known Member

Anybody know were the best place to buy them celinoid's(spelling no clue) at little rock area, mine's just clickin hope that's the culprit. They may be called relay's and I'm not sure where I got selinoid

Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
  2. Matthew.loftis

Matthew.loftis Well-Known Member

you talking a/b the plastic relays that run from the cord? The only place I know to get a "solenoid" for them is CMC. It's the entire unit. But, if you just need the plastic relays and wiring harness I know a guy that has a few he'll sell.

3. nturchi

nturchi Well-Known Member

just the plastic relay's I know you can get them locally and you don't have to get them from CMC

4. YellanMan

YellanMan Well-Known Member

The ones that come from cmc are not very good. I know that you can buy better ones that might be sealed and last a lot longer. Haven't had to replace mine yet so I don't know for sure where to get them but you might try taking it down to the napa on forbing rd. I know JLA knows, you might ask him.

5. jla

jla Well-Known Member

That is a OMC (JohnyRude) trim relay. The OMC part is quality but expensive, should be able to get it at any decent marine supply. I have had good luck out of Sierra branded stuff. Was getting it at NAPA here in Sugar but they closed. My Sierra book is at the house or I would give you the part number. They should have a book at the counter, just depends on the willingness of the person at the counter.

6. Matthew.loftis

Matthew.loftis Well-Known Member

I can get my hands on a/b a dozen in Benton.

7. jla

jla Well-Known Member

Seirra # 18-5705

8. bhunts

bhunts Well-Known Member

Thats celloniod sorry selinoid sorry black opt thanks solenoid

9. bhunts

bhunts Well-Known Member

Can you bring a joyec sorry joyces sorry joyce thanks joist