Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few things for sale and need to get them out of the house. If you think the price is too high, make me an offer.
-$25.00-Tru Glo 3 pin sight .019 fibers. The bottom two fibers are loose from the pins. I'm sure if you are crafty enough, you can put them back in the pins. The top pin is good. It has the built in light to luminate the fibers, just needs new batteries. Has level bubble.
tru glo sight 1.jpg
tru glo sight back.jpg

-$40.00-Moultrie Game Camera. Not sure what the model # is, maybe you can figure it out from the pictures. Has flash. Uses 6 "C" batteries and standard SD card. Used it the last two seasons, so 1.5 years old. Takes really good pictures. Just switching over to IR style. I removed it the first weekend of February and it was taking pictures when I pulled it.
game camera front.jpg
game camera inside.jpg
game camera specs.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
-$20.00- Berne Apparel jacket. Size XL. In good shape, has bleach spots from washing fences.
berne jacket front.jpg
berne jacket back.jpg
beerbe jacket tag.jpg
-$30.00- Tyrolia Women's Snow Bibs. Size XL. Color black.
ski bibs front.jpg
ski bibs tag.jpg
-$75.00- Panasonic Surround Sound. Comes with Subwoofer, front speaker, left speaker, right speaker, two rear speakers with stands. All wiring and cords to hook up to tuner. Great system, just no where to set it up anymore.
surround sound group.jpg
back of surround sound sub.jpg
specs of surround sound.jpg
front of surround sound sub.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The pricing is just for posting purposes and by no means firm. If you need it or want it, make me an offer.

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Make me an offer, I am extremely flexible on the prices except for the trail cam.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts