***CLEAN, 2001 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4X4, for sale***

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by fowlen, Dec 30, 2010.

1. fowlen

fowlen Well-Known Member

Up for sale is my 2001 Yamahammer Big Bear 400, 4x4, warn winch, aftermaket rear basket. The bike has two hunts, 200 yard rides each, on a brand new set of 26 inch Maxxis Zilla Mudders that cost $400. The bike has very low hours and has only been used during hunting season. I am selling the bike to purchase a 650 "larger" bike to haul myself, 2 sons, yella dog, and 9 spinners :fit: to the duck hole. I have refrences on here that can vouch that I do not have, buy or sale junk. I like my stuff right. For any questions, call or text 870-549-1403. It is also ok to Email jimbeamgreen@yahoo.com

This pic was taken on 09/17/2010 shortly after a good washing from using her to dove hunt. The bike is dirty now, and I will not take away from the red beauty with a nasty photo unless she is clean.

$2,200, if you need a reliable 4 wheeler and want to save thousands off of new prices, she is calling you out!!!

[​IMG]

Maxxis Zilla's
    http://www.4wheelparts.com/ATV-Tire...s=480&t_pt=101096&t_pl=101907&t_pn=MXXMZ41100

Thanks for looking,
    Scott

2. marionfd728

marionfd728 Well-Known Member

marion
    they might want to know a price there cotton!!

good guy here fellas for sure:up:

3. fowlen

fowlen Well-Known Member

sorry bout that.. price added.. got ahead of myself, as usual..

4. 2dogs

2dogs Well-Known Member

Nice looking wheeler

5. duckkllr04

duckkllr04 Well-Known Member

do the 2 liter coke bottle racks come with it at that price? :razz:

6. rntbuck

rntbuck Well-Known Member

i can vouch for him on this bike. matter of fact, im kinda mad, as i tried to get him to sell it to me back before hunting season and he wouldnt. i bought a kawi bayou to use for hunting and now hes decided to sell:banghead:
    looks like a good deal to me...

7. fowlen

fowlen Well-Known Member

and, mounting hardware.. true value U bolts!!! :thumb::thumb: removable parts are the best..