clash of the Ozarks

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by schaps72, Feb 12, 2014.

1. schaps72

schaps72 Well-Known Member

Just seen a release on a new tv show dealing with a hatfeild mccoy type feud thats been going on for decades in Hardy. It names the Russell clan (crowbar&jason) and the Evanes clan. It also is going to highlight some locals like a man who doesnt wear shoes and lives year round in a tent and a gun toting granny. It starts Feb 25th on Discovery im gonna check it out.

2. schaps72

Ive never heard of the feud. Ive spent lots of summers up at the river and local lakes. I also got across the low water bridge at riverbend park and the water came up and we couldnt get back out and ended up finding a way out and during our journey found a house made of tin and tarps. So im not surprised they found a guy that doesnt own shoes. Just hope it doesnt paint all Arkansans as shoeless hillbillys.

3. arits74

arits74 Well-Known Member

As long as they ain't digging for 'sang' we can't look too bad,lol

4. frogleg

frogleg Well-Known Member

Nobody up here has heard of the feud. They should have called this one Ozark Outlaws cause they sure seem to have a lot of outlaws in it.

5. hunt4meat

hunt4meat Member<br>You Can't Change This Side

Its made up! All fake! Just like the rest of that mess. I figure we woulda heard of Crowbar getting arrestesd on KAIT if it were true.

6. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INooqSiI5Rg[/ame]

What a load of crap..:smack:

7. schaps72

Yep load of crap.

8. shady grove

shady grove Well-Known Member

Looks like another show with manufactured drama that'll make us look like booger pickin knuckle draggers...

9. limbhanger

limbhanger Well-Known Member

Searcy
    That is a relief. I was afraid that we would be misrepresented.

10. the rivers own

the rivers own Member<br>'09 Spring Turkey Contest Team Winner<br

11. n2deer

n2deer Well-Known Member

Best angler in the state lol. I bet I never see a second episode but city folk will prolly love it.

12. That is hitting a little too close to home Shady! I think my wife calls me something along those lines every once in a while....:biggrin:

13. Saltydog

Saltydog Well-Known Member

14. ozarkthunder

ozarkthunder Well-Known Member

Thats Tommy Garner as the Preacher...don 't know what to think...

15. tony r

tony r Moderator<br>Bowhunting<br>Guns, Ammunition, Reloa

:thumb:

16. schaps72

17. schaps72

If he preaches how he writes in the Jonesboro Sun it'll be descriptive to say the least.

18. UCNE

UCNE Well-Known Member

He is far from being a Preacher.....LOL.....he will do anything for Money though(unless it requires work and sweat)......

19. pointman

pointman Well-Known Member

Didn't know they had gators in Hardy. I call BS

20. Stoo

Stoo Well-Known Member

I saw a video of them predator hunting somewhere. This looks contrived.