Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Try the Tommy Browning custom chokes $52 . The Range in Searcy carries them i bought one for my 870 other day now I'm thinking bout selling my patternmaster ext and buying one for my Benelli

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
I bought the waterfowl pack from Carlson's direct from him. The only one I have shot out of the pack is the Long Range and I shoot it in the timber. It is deadly!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I really like how Comp N Chokes have the option of a light mod choke. Gives you the best of both worlds it seems like. I want a choke I can reach out a little further with in fields but I dont want one thats going to destroy the duck in the timber where its unable to eat.

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
I really like how Comp N Chokes have the option of a light mod choke. Gives you the best of both worlds it seems like. I want a choke I can reach out a little further with in fields but I dont want one thats going to destroy the duck in the timber where its unable to eat.
kicks high flyer full......open sloughs makes 40-50 yard shots easy in the woods doesnt tear em up....although i did take a head clean off yesterday haha

1 - 20 of 38 Posts