Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
1,117 Posts
Modified most of the time. Improved if the ducks are going to be right in your face. I never understood why people want to use full chokes, and extended range tubes in the timber. Isnt the whole point of timber duck hunting working them down into the decoys and shooting them with feet down 10-15 yards away:head:

· Registered
2,075 Posts
Modified most of the time. Improved if the ducks are going to be right in your face. I never understood why people want to use full chokes, and extended range tubes in the timber. Isnt the whole point of timber duck hunting working them down into the decoys and shooting them with feet down 10-15 yards away:head:
Less cripples... If I shoot a full and you shoot a modified, your going to have more cripples than me (same shooting ability) I'm either gonna miss them or kill them dead with a full/extra full. Thats why I use it... and the fact that I can keep shooting them as they get further out after shooting them with the feet down... FYI I hunt mostly fields.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.