Chicago Bears' Playoff Tickets

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by PTHog, Jan 17, 2008.

1. PTHog

PTHog Well-Known Member

The Monday before the playoffs are scheduled to start a man shows up at the Bears' ticket window. He makes a request for Bears' playoff tickets. Upon his request, the woman behind the window looks at him and says, "Sir, unfortunately, the Bears did not make the playoffs this year." After hearing this, the man turns around and walks off. The woman shrugs off the request and thinks nothing more about it.

The next day the man returns to the ticket window and, again, request Bears' playoff tickets. The woman is caught off guard by this request, but politely responds, "Sir, the Bears' didn't make the playoffs this year." After hearing her reponse, the man quickly turns around and walks off. Although caught off guard by the man's request, the woman shrugs it off and returns to work.

The very next day the man returns to the ticket window, and, again, request Bears' playoff tickets. This time the woman recognized the man, and shot him a weird look before replying, "Sir, I believe I told you yesterday that the Bears didn't make the playoffs this year." When the man heard this he turns around and walks off. A little aggitated, the woman returns to work. This trend continues through Saturday. Each time, the woman responds, while trying to stay professional, "Sir, the Bears didn't make the playoffs this year."

The following Monday the man shows up again. Before he can make his request, the lady stops him and says, "Sir, I told you every day last week that the Bears didn't make the playoffs and if this continues I'm gonna have to call the cops." The man looks at her and chuckles before saying, "There will be no need in that. I'm enjoying this too much." The woman says, "Enjoying this too much???" The man looks back at her and says, " Yes, ma'am. You see, I drive down here every day from Green Bay just to hear you say that the Bears' didn't make the playoffs."

2. BuzzBait

BuzzBait Well-Known Member

:biggrin: FUNNY!!!

3. .270Win

.270Win Super Moderator<br>Forum Sponsor<br>'07 Deer Hunti

That's a good 'ern....I hate the Bears too! :thumb:

.270Win