Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a chicago arms model A pump shot gun. it is haveing trouble ejecting the shells. dose any 1 know where i can get info or parts ? my grand father killed his first deer with this gun and i plan to hunt with it sum and would like to fix it if it can be done.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
I think your best bet would be to call Numrich Gun Parts - www.e-gunparts.com. They don't have Chicago Arms listed in their directory, so it's probably one of those Sears&Roebuck/Western Auto-type guns...made by a big manufacturer but stamped with someone else's name. I bet if you called them they could hook you up with the parts you need. It also may just be a matter of giving her a good clean and lube. If you need the name of a good smith up that way just say the word and we'll find you one.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Couldn't find Chicago Arms guns listed in any of my reference books. As Wes said, it is probably a private label gun made for a store.
Good luck!

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Looks pretty similar to a Marlin model 42, but not quite the same as what I saw on Gunbroker. Maybe just an older model. I'd seriously call Numrich - they should be able to help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts