Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Select Member<br>2014-2015 Deer Hunting Contest W
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The notices for those that were drawn went out yesterday, and the notices for those not drawn will go out today, per Shane at the AGFC.

Oh, I was drawn.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Are you going to take the test online or go to the class before and take it. I know everyone has to go on the 13th to the orentation thing and the shooting proficeny test, but if I get drawn I think I going to take the test online.

·
Select Member<br>2014-2015 Deer Hunting Contest W
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually, I took the course in 1983, but I'm going to go up and attend the course at Cherokee Village. Might run into someone needing some deer removed off their property. You never know.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Yep, I changed my mind, I am going up there with my father-in-law Saturday hopefully. I talked 3 other people into sending in a permit app. and everyone got on exept me, go figure, hoping and praying for that second draw.:skeptical:

Maybe see ya up there Saturday.

·
Registered
2 Posts
options

You have to have already passed the international bow hunters course either online or at a classroom before you even show up on Sept 13th. If there is more people that want unused tags than there is tags available. I heard they are going to give Cherokee village people preference for those tags. Sounds like everyone will not get a tag. Lots of people are planning on showing up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.