Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, well, well mr adams, dvd will be shipping in 2 weeks, however, i will keep your copy at outdoor world and you can either watch on the jumbo-tron or take home with you after the first annual (hopefully only annual) post tornado bash

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I (Finley) want one too (Actually I will just steal one from DeVazier when he gets a copy). I promise to always keep my clothes on!! No more goofy business!!

BTW looks like a sweet show as always!

·
Registered
223 Posts
that looks right.

I told my wife we were going to have to up the dish network package if RNT-V is going to be showing on Versus. You boys had the best hunting show around period

I'll be picking up my copy too.

I just met hambone a few weeks ago (btw, hambone, known your brother for a couple years...just putting the pieces together) but I hope we don't see him on film with his clothes off either.

·
Registered
571 Posts
AHHHH Hambone I now know you ID. I too was around for the refuge night of fun in Freddies vehicle. Got to see a nice little goose calling demo that weekend as well. hahaha It did go a litte too public though huh. Dont worry I wont give any details.

Was a fun weekend my friend.

SKIDDY MO!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Was fun but trying to forget it......

Anyway we have hyjacked RNT's thread (sorry Jimbo at least I think that is you) about their new video by talking about me being naked, and I did not mean to do that.

If ya'll are readin this check out the link. Will be a sweet video for sure!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.