Cheap semi-auto 12g

Discussion in 'Reviews-Products/Gear/Guides/Outfitters' started by moodyd13, Dec 19, 2012.

1. moodyd13

moodyd13 Well-Known Member

I'm looking around to buy another shotgun. Don't really wana go over $600. I know most of yal are laughing but between bills and LIFE, money is spent on other stuff. But my brother has a stoeger m3500 n he likes it. Heard good things about it. Don't wana Mossberg for sum reason. Just let me know of u see deals or know a good gun. I found a stoeger m2000 apg camo for $450. Thinking on it. I wouldnt be able to shoot 3.5s but I can't now either.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

2. cuppinducks

cuppinducks Well-Known Member

Stoeger is the best economical auto out there. I'd get the 3500. It shoots all 3 length shells. Dang a mossberg. Wouldn't shoot one if given to me...Junk!!!

3. factory909

factory909 Well-Known Member

Stoeger 3500 or the new 3000. I got the 3000, brand new, camo, and chokes for $474 from BudsGunShop.com.

4. moodyd13

That's good deal. Out of stock now. What is the difference from the m2000 n m3000?

5. RussHogFan

RussHogFan Well-Known Member

I've got a camo Stoeger M3500. LOVE IT. shoots 2 3/4 - 3 1/2 no prob. heavy load, light load, you name it. Heck if you wanted you could put all three in at the same time and it will cycle through w/o a problem.

6. RussHogFan

M3000 is drilled and tapped. M2000 isn't

M3000 includes a shim kit to adjust drop and cast. M2000 does not

M3000 includes IC, M, and F chokes. M2000 has C,IC,M,F,XF

The barrel extension has been changed to increase strength and accuracy.

Redesigned forend that captures the spring washers. M2000 has loose washers that can fall out

More ergonomic trigger assembly placement and design

Redesigned ejector assembly that is pinned into barrel extension, not screwed like the M2000

Redesigned camming system and locking head, locking head rotates off of a fixed cam pin in the bolt body and has two large locking lugs similar to the M3500 instead of the locking head and three smaller lugs like the M2000.

M3000 design more reliable and stronger.

7. factory909

factory909 Well-Known Member

BAM! ^^^^^This

8. moodyd13

Wow. U just pushed me away from getting a m2000! Haha I appreciate it. If I can, I'm going to try n get the m3500

9. RussHogFan

You will NOT be let down by the M3500. My SBEII buddies can't even talk crap about it after shooting it.

I'm about to put a Kicks high flyer choke in mine also. Buddy has one on his, reach out and touch'em.

10. moodyd13

Found one for $599 max4! Its just far away. Hopefully they will still have it the 1st week of January

11. RussHogFan

Jump on it.

12. moodyd13

Called back today and they said they were wrong, all they have is black synthetic. So I'm Probly guna buy black synthetic at hunters refuge and get it dipped.