Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The morning i heard that robos were legal again this year, I knew that farm service had a few left over from a couple years ago. They were priced at 65.00. I called and told them to put it behind the counter I would be to get it soon. Farm Service called this morning told me if i wanted it come get it now or the price would go to 170.00. Got a cheap robo in the truck.:up:

·
Registered
885 Posts
You got ripped off...

For $45 I would have sold you a bag full of crap. At least with that you could have experienced the smell and had something of some natural value. Instead you've just got $65 worth of a clinking, clanking, wing losing, wire breaking hunk of plastic junk......

but, you seem happy, so CONGRATS. I guess.:fit:

·
Premium Member
20,078 Posts
You got ripped off...

For $45 I would have sold you a bag full of crap. At least with that you could have experienced the smell and had something of some natural value. Instead you've just got $65 worth of a clinking, clanking, wing losing, wire breaking hunk of plastic junk......

but, you seem happy, so CONGRATS. I guess.:fit:
:cool:...I'm watching you

·
Premium Member<br>2009 Turkey Contest Winner<br>20
11,530 Posts
I dont think its spinning fast enough? Are the battery's ok? Should we move it over there? The wing fell off!!! Why the are ducks flaring? I sure wish I wish I could kill ducks like them!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.