Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a WELL made charcoal grill. I've looked around at them at various locations and Academy Sports seems to be the only location I have found a solid/sturdy grill that will last. I'm just looking forthe traditional barrel style perferrably with a smoker box attached but not a must.

I might be willing to buy a used one if someone has one around not being used and in good condition.

I know its not the best time of the year to be buying one, but just bought a house and wanting one bad now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Administrator
87,182 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
I inherited one just like in Mr. C's 2nd picture, has the firebox off to the side for smoking. I like to fire up a low bed of charcoal under the grill and then get some green hickory or apple wood to smokin' off to the side. You sort of slow grill and smoke at the same time. Your hamburgers will never be the same, and I won't even go into what happens to steaks! :eating:

Man, am I hungry! :thumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.