Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody tired one of the Chair Blinds ???

Am thinking about investing in one..........might be a bit easier than a reguar ground bind, as far as easier to move if you need to set up on a Hot Spot.......

Sportsmans Guide has a Single version for $49.95, and a Double for $69.95...and that includes the chair w/armrests.......

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have a double its great for the kid.The bad thing is that shooting is for the most part only out the front of the blind,so you have to setup accordingly.They can be noisy and my leaked some in heavy rain but I was there over 4 hours but not bad.Very portable and easy to setup.I still have and use mine.:biggrin:

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,500 Posts
Has anybody tired one of the Chair Blinds ???

Am thinking about investing in one..........might be a bit easier than a reguar ground bind, as far as easier to move if you need to set up on a Hot Spot.......

Sportsmans Guide has a Single version for $49.95, and a Double for $69.95...and that includes the chair w/armrests.......
Iris tried one in Reed's at Malvern, and she liked it:thumb:

·
Registered
119 Posts
I hunted last season from a two man chair blind. I would spray it down on the outside with scent cover upon arrival. I had 3 does walk within arms length of the blind. So I have faith in its ability to blend in , but the only downfall to it is that you are connected to the entire stand. If you move your ass, the tent shakes. Re-adjust your gun... tent moves. I suggest you take a comfortable seat cushion with you. As was said before, you can only shoot in about a 180 degree area in front. So if you need one that has a 360 degree shooting area, you might want to try a different blind. GL to ya.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I hunted last season from a two man chair blind. I would spray it down on the outside with scent cover upon arrival. I had 3 does walk within arms length of the blind. So I have faith in its ability to blend in , but the only downfall to it is that you are connected to the entire stand. If you move your ass, the tent shakes. Re-adjust your gun... tent moves. I suggest you take a comfortable seat cushion with you. As was said before, you can only shoot in about a 180 degree area in front. So if you need one that has a 360 degree shooting area, you might want to try a different blind. GL to ya.
I was considering one for turkey hunting. But if the above is true, it seems to me that it wouldn't work so well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.