Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
I have a Motorola Razr and have had it since Oct. 2006. It is still working perfect to this day, but I'm upgrading in March so I don't really know whats next. Anybody advise an phones to get :thumb: or not to get. :confused:

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
nokia 6085 or some number like that

good phone so far, except the menu is a pain to find stuff in. gotta go through 3 screens to get to address book

·
Premium Member
17,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also have a razor.My wife has a Krazor. Both good phones.If it aint broke,I dont fix it.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I had a Razor that was 2-3 years old but droped in the water and it couln't
hold it's breath for :censored:.
My wife bought me an I phone for x-mas and it's nice but I dont figure it
can swim either.
map:biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
17,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had a Razor that was 2-3 years old but droped in the water and it couln't
hold it's breath for :censored:.
My wife bought me an I phone for x-mas and it's nice but I dont figure it
can swim either.
map:biggrin: :biggrin:
I got a brother that has drowned 3or4 phones. He's a slow learner about things like that.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I have a sony ericson and have been very happy with it. battery life has been much better my old nikia.
My wife has a motorola ,i don't know the model, but I really like mine better.

I am getting close to an upgrade but have no idea what I want:smack:

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Anything Blackberry, or Motorola, Nokia sucks!! I keep a smartphone/Pda so it's diff. for me than someone who only needs a phone.

·
Registered
9,855 Posts
My current phone is Motorola and the next phone I get will probably be as well. The phone my wife uses is a Sony Ericson and she's been pleased with it so far. It's provided to her by the company she works for and I think they have several other employees all using the same model of phone with good results for the time being.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Don't carry one. Have one in my truck just in case. Don't text, won't text, can't text, ain't gon'a text, don't understand why, and refuse to. But I did take a pic of some doe in a food plot last mo.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
I've got a Samsung. Had it for about a year, works great. In fact, when my refrigerator crapped out a couple of months ago, I replaced it with a Samsung. The fridges are simply awesome.:thumb:

·
Registered
9,855 Posts
Yea I drowned one and the rest of the time it usually gets dropped from the tree stand on a regular basis.

It is a nokia what model I have for gotten. But it will pick up where most phone will not.
It must not be a 6102i. I had one of those and if I wasn't looking at the cellular tower then I didn't have any signal. :smack:

·
Administrator
73,235 Posts
Anything Blackberry, or Motorola, Nokia sucks!!
There's a bunch of those brands out there. Do you have data supporting your claim, or is that just one man's opinion to justify the brand that you bought??

I know a lot of people that have Blackberry's and Motorola's. In our company, they are used hard and keep doing what they need to do.

I'll be anxiously awaiting your data so I can present it to our employees (approximately 13,000).

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Nokia ____? Net 10. No monthly charges or activation fees. Used it from St. Croix to Anchorage last summer and always had good service. Free phone and 10 cents a minute anywhere, anytime. Can't be beat. Drop it in a minnow bucket, get another free phone.

·
Registered
924 Posts
I currently have a Sony Ericsson, prolly the best phone I have ever owned, and trust me I've been through a lot of them. Tend to be a little rough on them. I had nothing but trouble out of the Razr went through 3 on warranty before I got mad and said I want a different kind.

I"m currently eligible to upgrade now, I just cant decide which one I want. Really need a PDA or Smartphone for work, but which one?

Played with a friends Iphone this weekend and they are REALLY nice and the data plans are a lot cheaper than all the others. But the cost of the phone is pricey!! Just havent decided yet......

1 - 20 of 50 Posts