Cats instead of Deer!!

Discussion in 'Predators, Varmints, and Hogs' started by G from SanSki, Dec 10, 2012.

1. A 70 degree morning on the deer stand turned into one of our better predator hunts! She took both of these with her .223. The first was about 100yds and 20' up a tree. I never saw it till she dropped it. (I miss those young eyes). The next was much less dramatic at 50yds but I couldn’t be prouder. We also had a coyote narrowly escape the same fate..... I wonder why we didn’t see many deer..:confused:

bobcat2.jpg

2. No-till Boss

No-till Boss Well-Known Member

That is crazy awesome ! Wow !

3. thats awsome. She is smiling big too. Those are some nice looking cats as well. The one on the left is pretty good sized. Oh and yeah, I remember those days of being able to see like that too. But that was a long time ago

4. Thanks, now can someone help me explain to her that we dont have room for two bobcat mounts in the living room.....

5. nope that one is all on you. I have a deer skin rug being made because thats what my 7 year old wanted to do with his first deer he killed (doe) so I am the WRONG one to help out there, lol.

6. Congrats to him!... I hate to tell her no, but we would need to set up a donation fund for two cat mounts.

7. thanks, and yeah two mounts would be a lot of money lol. I have only seen one like that and he had them fighting.

8. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

NE Ark
    Congrats on the great hunt. :thumb:

9. BIG JIM

BIG JIM Select Member<br>Ol Eagle Eye

10. that 1 looks like a good sized cat, congrats

11. theridgehunter

theridgehunter Select Member<br>2011 Turkey Contest Winner

12. Fetmo

Fetmo Well-Known Member

nice shootin

13. thomasw_lrd

thomasw_lrd Well-Known Member

Tell her good job. The turkeys thank her too.

14. huntsteven

huntsteven Well-Known Member

Oh she definitely needs both bobcats mounted. Thats our Kitty Killer. Way to go girl.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

15. pearlsnaps

pearlsnaps Well-Known Member

Gotta mount em. Start a fund raiser. Lol.
    Or once she can work, make her get a job and pay half.

16. jdawg

jdawg Super Member<br>2013-14 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

Come on man. Mount them cats!!!!

17. wood duck whacker

wood duck whacker Well-Known Member

They would be way better then deer mounts! I hear Christmas pres!

18. I will be sure she knows that steven will be paying for one of them..