Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put this in the duck hunting forum a month or so back but didn't get a whole lot of interest.

Basically its a catfish competition that spawned off of a duck boat Facebook site. Its a summer long catfish competition that starts April 1st and ends August 31st. Biggest overall catfish will take the pot. There is also a side pot for biggest flathead. The only rules are:

Hook and string (no grabbing, or commercial tackle)
MUST video the catfish being weighed and post it up on the Facebook site.
Have fun!

The buy is $10 for either pot, Overall or flathead. You can put $20 in to be in both pots. I accept Paypal, Money Order, or in person. The Facebook site where this is all going on at is called "Duck Boat Catfish Competition." The link to the site is:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/940621249378345/

As of right now, there is $150 sitting in the account. We would like to see $250-$500. I need the money buy March 31st so I can get you on the list.

Thanks
John
870-613-8615
Mods: If this isn't allowed, please let me know and I can sling some money your way to advert.

·
Banned
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Last day to sign up and pay to get in on the summer long catfish competition!!!!!

Duck Boat Catfish Competition Rules
1. Any method involving hook and line are legal
2. Take video of the catfish being weighed
3. Catfish Competition Dates are: April 1st through August 31st
4. There is a $10 cash buy in. I will start taking money March 1st. I can accept Paypal, money order, check, or in person.

The $10 buy in will get you in the overall competition. Biggest fish wins it. There is also a side pot for the flathead hunters. Biggest flathead will win that pot. If the biggest overall fish happens to be a flathead, then the winner will take both pots!

Please get a hold of me at 870-613-8615 either text or phone call.

Send Paypal money to [email protected]

Follow us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/duckboatcatfishcompetition/

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.