carlisle and dewitt

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by ltrosson, Jan 6, 2008.

1. ltrosson

ltrosson Active Member

how has the hunting been in Carlisle and Dewitt. Planning on going wondering if either was better.

2. browning_gold_12

browning_gold_12 Moderator<br>Deer Hunting<br>Trail Cameras<br>'07

do i get to go?:biggrin: BG12

3. TheBattman

TheBattman Select Member<br>2010-11 Deer Hunting Contest Winn

I haven't been hunting, but I live out South of Carlisle and see TONS of ducks everywhere... There was a lot of shooting yesterday evening...

I have seen more pintails this year than ever in my life - flocks of them - including one on some water not far from the house that I would guess would be 35+. Bunch of mallards around too.

4. ltrosson

ltrosson Active Member

Hey BG12, voss is still upset with you, said you two have had no quality time since Felsenthal. At least call and make up.

5. browning_gold_12

he is a big crybaby.......:biggrin: i said i would take him hunting, not take him to raise:cool: BG12

6. ltrosson

ltrosson Active Member

He is not good at being away from home from what I hear. The question he has is, will you let him snuggle with you Sunday night, so he is not afraid? He is scared of the dark.:rolleyes:

7. browning_gold_12

what you policemen do when you camp out is your own business,:smack: thats not how i roll........:biggrin: BG12

8. ltrosson

ltrosson Active Member

We have not advanced as far as you fireman have, you know, new styles, and attitudes!!!!!!

9. browning_gold_12

i hear ya brother, thats why God created firemen, so cops could have hero's too!!!:razz: BG12

10. ltrosson

ltrosson Active Member

Ya'll really are my hero's, paid, to eat, sleep and wax your little red fire truck. If you go to a fire then what, fire damage or water damage, what's the difference, it' stil ruined,
    p.s. what's for dinner!!!

11. browning_gold_12

pick me up at 1 tomorrow re-re, i am taking you to school.......

p.s., Voss said don't even bring that Robert Blake gun, we need a camera man, and you drew the short straw, as usual......BG12

12. ltrosson

ltrosson Active Member

Short straw if you will, I got a robert blake gun for christmas, what about you, as far as short straw, in case my waders leak can we hunt in water that is not knee deep, so my short straw don't get wet.:highfive:

13. browning_gold_12

i dont think it will be too deep. i got the leak in my boot fixed, so i should be 10-8:thumb:

p.s., Voss was standing here when i typed that, he made me type it, he had a gun........not that he could hit me:biggrin: BG12

14. ltrosson

ltrosson Active Member

He might have had a gun, but he is our Barney, you could have got the gun before he got the bullet out of his pocket.:smack: