Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a like new Bushmaster Carbon 15 Nato 5.56 with stainless barrel I need to sell. It has a Tasco
pro point on it .I have only shot 2 boxes of shells thru it.I have 3 extra clips.
I`m asking $ 760 for it in the case.
I`ll get some pictures up tonight.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Would you be interested in a possible trade for a Ruger Super Blackhawk hunter .44mag with Burris 2-7 posi-lock scope. I have put maybe 50 rounds through it. Shoots great in great condition.

·
Registered
9,622 Posts
I've got a Savage Striker Handcannon.......7mm/08.....stainless, with adj. muzzle break & 2.5X7 stainless scope........with factory laminated Thumbhole stock with attached bi-pod.....also standard factory synthetic stock and de-tachable bi=pod,,,,,,,and 3 boxes of Hornady factory ammo.......

woud that be worth a trade ????

·
Premium Member
1,669 Posts
Would you be interested in a TC Encore rifle in 7mm Bellm #2? Thats a 444 case necked down to 7mm with a short neck. I have the barrel listed on an auction site so if your interested I need to pull the auction. You do have to reload for this one as no factory ammo is available. It will come with brass, dies and a scope. The barrel work and trigger job (about 2#) was done by Mike Bellm. Let me know. Thanks!!

·
Registered
7,199 Posts
When you pull the pins and take the barrell off, the lower is the part with the trigger and the upper is the part with the barrel.

Lonnie I think the lower is a carbon fiber composite of some sort on those guns. I can't rmember what they weigh, but are supposed to be pretty light.

pp434 did I get that right?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts