Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys I am trying to sell my wifes car. She's got a 2001 Nissan Maxima for sale. It has a v6 and the car is gold. The car has 71,500 miles on it. It has leather, sunroof, spoiler, cd player, and tinted windows. The tires are fairly new and have about 7,000 miles on them. The car is clean and in good condition. It has a clean title and no problems. It would make a great car for a 16 year old looking for there first vehicle. We are asking $9,000 for the car. If interested post on here or send me an email. My email address is [email protected]. You can also call at 501-278-0194. Thanks

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
The 2001 Maxima is alot cheaper on parts than the newer ones. My wife has a 06 Maxima, and some one did a hit and run on her at work a few weeks back. Luckily on a little bit of paint swap, but it also broke the taillight. $250 from Nissan for one. for the same thing on the 01 $45. I found them wholesale for mine, but still $175. Just a low beam headlight bulb is $120!:eek: for a bulb! I guess what I am trying to say, the 01 will not cost you an arm and aleg for parts like the 2004-08's do.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts