can't get a job!!!!

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Da' Big Dog, Jan 3, 2011.

1. with all of the coaching jobs out there, I can't get a job.Why is it if a guy sucked in the NFL,sucked in college and is the first name considered for the next coaching job that comes open? Hey, give us new guys a shot.....:thumb:
    can't even get a job as a recuriter.....what the hay:fit:

2. possum

possum Moderator<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting Contest Winner<b

I've wondered about that myself, why do they keep recycling the same old guys.

3. davglo35

davglo35 Super Member<br>2015 Spring Turkey Team Contest Wi

You could try to get Hooties job at Ol piss if u can make out for another year. Anyone wood be an improvement after he's screwed a program up!
    :biggrin:

4. sam

sam Grand Member<br>2007 Photo Contest Winner<br>

Da' Big Dog, that's an evil post. Check the post count on it. :up:

5. all I'm saying is....

Marvin Lewis,who some how got a contract extension,was already being considered for the job at Pitt......how is that.....ain't done a darn thing where he is and is already at the top of a short list of canidates....then the Carolina Panthers are talking about taking Andrew Luck with their first pics:head:...Cam Newton and Ryan Mallet to name a few to choose from and you alread have wasted time and money on Clausen.......what are you thinking? I could a least help with player development and team operations...:biggrin::fit:......someone,anyone please!!!!!!

6. National Signing Day

Yet again, here is another area where my expertise could help out a program....I don't know how many guys out there with great talent are going to get passed over.....maybe their on bad teams or didn't get the ball like the should or what....maybe I should start my own website:idea:
    by George I think I've got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!