Can't believe it

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by possum, Jan 5, 2011.

1. possum

possum Moderator<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting Contest Winner<b

My son bought a Bowflex several years ago and it's mostly set around collecting junk. Well, over the weekend I decided to unbury it and put it to use....google it and find a whole slew of workouts for the machine and figure I would start with one of the easier ones. Monday night was night one and tonight made two, :eek:mg: I thought I was in better shape than this. I have already found some things that I had forgot were there. :uhoh:

Think I might back up page and start there. :eek:

2. FrogTacos

FrogTacos Well-Known Member

That is just begging for some inappropriate comments, I shall behave though.:biggrin:

Good luck on getting in shape!

3. Gemini2281

Gemini2281 Moderator<br>Help Forum<br>

I know how you feel. I had trained Brazilian Jiu Jitsu off and on for years and thought I was in pretty good shape. Then I stopped training consistently for several years. Last week I went back to the gym and after one night of training I was shut down for 4 days. I could hardly move. Muscles that I forgot I had were so sore I could barely tie my shoes. Just gotta ease your way back in and let your body adjust.

4. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

I was going to show my 10yr old daughter yesterday, what a stud I used to be when I could do 50 pull-ups......couldn't get my butt back up after just one. It's hail to get old as us possum!:fit::razz::biggrin:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2011