Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got some parts in a box at a yard sale can you help me identify any of them for me ? no idea what the black rings are for. the peep sight is a marbel what for ? i can't read the side other than pat. oct 20 the two pieces on the bottom are a pair with springs on each. the wood rods are 2/3 of a shotgun cleaning rod missing the jag/ brush piece of it darn.

· Registered
11,766 Posts
i got some parts in a box at a yard sale can you help me identify any of them for me ? no idea what the black rings are for. the peep sight is a marbel what for ? i can't read the side other than pat. oct 20 the two pieces on the bottom are a pair with springs on each. the wood rods are 2/3 of a shotgun cleaning rod missing the jag/ brush piece of it darn.

The three aluminum pieces look like powder measure dies for a loader and you have two crimping dies.
a sight of sorts,springs and ????????????

· Premium Member
11,478 Posts
The chunk in the foreground looks like a cam follower/roller gizmo, I've seen pieces like that on reloading presses but cannot nail it down better than that... What Soark said on the powder/shot bushings and the crimp starters.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.