Camping at Heber...

Discussion in 'Outdoor Recreation' started by Sappruski, May 17, 2017.

1. Sappruski

Sappruski Well-Known Member

Are there any RV sites on the lake that you can rent monthly. I know all of the core sites two weeks is all you can leave your RV. I don't know that area very well and searched a little and all that i could find were not actually on the lake. Does anyone know of a place?

Thanks

2. Dmille5

Dmille5 Well-Known Member

There's a spot on the left just before you get to OLD HWY 25 park,but no details

3. towhead

towhead Well-Known Member

The corps has seen fit to privatize part of the dam site park. They might operate under different rules than the corps. Other than that the private park on Old Hwy 25 and one on Park Rd just outside of Heber Springs Rec Area would be closest to the water.

4. Sappruski

I didn't think there were any actually on the lake that i could find. I will see what i can find on that one on Hwy 25. Thanks for your input.

5. green29

green29 Well-Known Member

Delta
    There is one on hwy 25. $200 /month I hear

6. Sappruski

It looks like the Hwy 25 is a Corps of Eng. also and only allows reservations for 14 days at a time.

7. ZXJones

ZXJones Well-Known Member

There is one to the right before you get into Heber Springs Park. Not sure the name of it.

8. busterb

busterb Well-Known Member

there is a private campground across the street from where you turn in to Hwy 25 Campground.

Sappruski likes this.