Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to find a truck camper or camper that I can use with a 4-cylinder PU. Must be under one ton. Looking for something with bed, sink, stove, toilet, etc. Doesn't have to be in perfect shape. Just want something to take to deer camp or lake bank and use for a few days at a time.

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
Would you be interested in a drivable camper? I have a 1977 Dodge Huntsman 23 foot. Motor, transmition and tires have less than 5,000 miles. Interior of camper is remodeled in cedar and camo. I have close to $10,000 and will sell for $5,500 OBO. If your interested let m eknow and I will get some pictures. Thanks!!

·
Super Moderator
9,447 Posts
Would you be interested in a drivable camper? I have a 1977 Dodge Huntsman 23 foot. Motor, transmition and tires have less than 5,000 miles. Interior of camper is remodeled in cedar and camo. I have close to $10,000 and will sell for $5,500 OBO. If your interested let m eknow and I will get some pictures. Thanks!!
I'm not really interested in it LG, but I would like to see some pictures of it nontheless!!! :thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.