Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my first attepmt. this is a New England 20 gauge that I bought for $40 dollars when I was 16. I used this gun to kill my first deer and have taken several with it. The wood was all scratched so I painted it.
I used black,tan and green

I used the middle part of a sticker I had from another site I talk on as a stencil to make the deer and trees

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Probably wont be my turkey gun, wont take a choke. I usually take it deer hunting during slug season every year.

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Bowman, nice job. I would like to get into this. Here is my Rem. 870 Express Mag. 20 gauge that my cousin airbrushed over 10 years ago for my uncle. My uncle sold it to a guy and then I bought it off of him 3 years ago for $100. This is my DUCK and carry in the truck gun. :biggrin:

*********Never: leave a camo gun on the hood of a truck that is camo when your crazy buddy is driving. Hint: Gun road a little while then fell off in the field. But this old gun is tough and didn't get harmed a bit. :thumb:

--- BUCKSHOT_106

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bowman, I like the little heart in the side of your boot better than the camo. :razz:
I was wondering who would be the first to pick up on that. Those are my favorite boots I almost put the heart pattern on the gun... J/K those are my girl friends boots, she was holding the gun.

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,030 Posts
Where's that fancy stand John.....all I can see are two old black tires!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :thumb:
I put my camo cargo net, and my new camo ground blind inside under the seat....I'ma fixin ta go set her up, and have two real good areas I've scoped out and found big'ole droppins...some shaped like a "J" and some in a neat little pile:thumb:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts