Arkansas Hunting banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19,145 Posts
I'm thinking when the deer get bigger they move off , don't know why but there big woods on both sides of me . And they both have clubs lots of stands . I've not hunted this area in years , but the old man that use too never said anything about a lot of shooting , he never kill anything either so ??
Having clubs on both sides could have an impact. How much acreage we talking about here that your hunting?

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
If , you knew , what the clubs were using . Give the deer , something different. Find out what they like , pour it on .

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
If , you knew , what the clubs were using . Give the deer , something different. Find out what they like , pour it on .
I've saw both side with corn in their trucks , ! was pulling a grain trailer full , But looking online by satellite , neither has food plots but some of the other smaller places look like they have some .

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Having clubs on both sides could have an impact. How much acreage we talking about here that your hunting?
Its a small area , But both clubs enter at the other end and my place is the only place they can cross with no one living on it . But they are big area of woods , miles with no roads .

21 - 25 of 25 Posts