Call me crazy but is Mr T is about to loose support of the party ?

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by crappieitis, May 17, 2017.

1. CoyoteControlInc

CoyoteControlInc Well-Known Member

I don't like some of the things he tweets but it is the only thing that gets out there to the people that express the truth. Because the media is full of crap.

2. shady grove

shady grove Well-Known Member

Trump needs to start making life hard to live for the anklebiters...

3. R6mm

R6mm Well-Known Member

Actually, a report like that is not out of question with the runaway, out of control media.

Saw a clip from CNN a few days ago, complaining about Trump at some dinner (& they were actually serious about it). They were upset about the dessert. Said that Trump got 2 scoops of ice cream on his plate, & everyone else at the table only got one. Surprised they haven't asked for a special investigation on the "2 scoops scandal".

N8HARNER and John Stiles like this.
  4. R6mm

R6mm Well-Known Member

Truth is.....the Republicans are not really in control of our govt, even though they control the Senate, house, & presidency. The Media & the Dem's seem to be in control. Too many Republican's are just afraid to stand up to the media & the Democrats. They cave in to nearly everything the Dem's want. John McCain certainly needs to go, he's only a Republican in name. Too many Republicans are just up there to hold on to their jobs, & won't stand up for the president or even get replacing Obamacare right. Trump hasn't been shown to have broken any laws, or tied to anything with the Russians, but now we have a special investigator looking into it ?? Yet, corrupt Hillary (& Clinton Foundation) goes free without a real investigation. Pathetic.

5. R6mm

R6mm Well-Known Member

Too many snakes in the Swamp.

Yep, & the "King Snake"...is Chuck Schumer, the "snake oil salesman"

John Stiles and Allenn like this.
  6. Allenn

Allenn Well-Known Member

I think Trump is actually doing what he said he would do the best he can. The media twist every single word he says! Most of the republicians are no better than the dems . They are all afraid of their way of life being ruined by Trump so they are trying to do whatever it takes they are all for big government! The thing I would I do different if I was Trump and the Republicnas I wouldn't spend my time defending the lies the media and the left make up I would go on the offense not always on defense . Seems like all the republicans are ever doing is defending their self from the fake media .

jhw, N8HARNER and tomhunter like this.
  7. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator

NE Ark
    Whatever Trump is for, the Dims are against.

If Trump came out against guns the Dim's would join the NRA and fight for the Second Amendment.

N8HARNER and Allenn like this.
  8. Nat1

Nat1 Well-Known Member

9. sricen

sricen Super Member<br>2014-15 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

He did his job. Hillary didn't win.

John Stiles likes this.
  10. stealthycat

stealthycat Elite Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

the GOP didn't want Trump - they tried to stop him at every turn but the people voting kept Trump going

11. SwampCat

SwampCat Well-Known Member

I was really hoping Trump would at least try to bring the Repubs and Dems a little closer together. That is not happening - in fact, it is going the other way. Our Govt is not working. And maybe that is what has to happen before it can get better - I don't know. I don't believe Trump with be the black/white race divider that Obama was - but that damage has already been done and I don't see him doing anything to help, either. Confederate flags have already been lost. Louisiana is losing all of their historical confederate monuments one by one. From my point of view, Political correctness is out of control. But - at least half the population of this country support that type of thing - and not just blacks. It is a new world.

12. sricen

sricen Super Member<br>2014-15 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

He has brought them together. They are working together to find a reason to impeach him.

N8HARNER likes this.
  13. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

Fixed that for ya!

14. Nat1

Nat1 Well-Known Member

Y'all see the pics of Cotton, Schumer, McCain and Sasse chatting it up the other day?? Would liked to have heard those conversations. Starting to look like these rhinos that didn't want Trump are about to roll over on him.

15. Allenn

Allenn Well-Known Member

They are all afraid of Trump taking over their way of living screwing the American people over. They have it made screwing the American people over and they don't want to get rid of that life style . Washington DC has the biggest pay increases of anywhere else in the country . Heck the economy doesn't matter to them they get all their money regardless.

paxcolt likes this.
  16. mk1848

mk1848 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

This may not be popular on here but he needs to shut up and work. He's not helping himself any. He's the better option over Hilary and as I said multiple times on here, the system of checks and balances will work better on him than it would have on Hilary, so, he was the safer vote. All that said, he needs to talk less and work more. Personally, he's not a guy I'd want to sit down and drink a beer with, but, he is better than the alternative.

QuailRidge and orangefeetdown like this.
  17. orangefeetdown

orangefeetdown Well-Known Member

NEA
    Agree 100%.

18. earl blevins

earl blevins Well-Known Member

HILARY NEEDS TO BE IN PRISON BILL NEEDS TO BE CUT LIKE A STRAY DOG McCAIN NEEDS TO SIT IN AZ. SUN TO DRY HIS BRAIN OUT WHAT LITTLE HE GOT LEFT AND REST OF GOP NEEDS TO GET THEIR HEAD OUT OF THEIR ASS

19. ozarkthunder

ozarkthunder Well-Known Member

I will vote for him again.

N8HARNER and thompson like this.
  20. Bowhuntr

Bowhuntr Well-Known Member