Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
14,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I was marking my calendar, I thought I'd share the information. Here's your one-stop shop for turkey seasons anywhere near NW AR:

AR
Youth 4/7 - 4/8
4/14 - 4/29

OK
Youth 3/31 - 4/1
4/6 - 5/6

MO
Youth 3/31 - 4/1
4/16 - 5/6

KS
4/11 - 5/31

"KS North"
4/14 - 5/31

Didnt write down the youth seasons for KS and "KS North". You're on your own there.

· Registered
14,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I dont do this on purpose, but I find myself singing the praises of Missouri all the time... Their youth season is awesome!
Arkansas' youth season lands squarely on Easter. Does the AGFC think anything about that? Let's be honest, I wouldnt really lump them in with the group of "thinkers." What does MO do? They move their's up a weekend. Love it!

· Registered
2,394 Posts
Hobbshunter, thanks for looking up the dates and posting them. I hope all of you know that Missouri and "KS North" have very, very inexpensive youth hunt tags for deer and turkey. I believe it is $8.50 in Missouri and $5 for Nebraska -- my memory is not perfect (almost said may not be!) -- but the price is close to what I cited. Also, Kansas sells youth non-resident general hunting licenses for 1/2 of the non-resident license of $72.50 they also require a turkey tag for youth hunters. FYI, Steve/"Dermott"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.