Arkansas Hunting banner

Cache river?

8K views 29 replies 15 participants last post by  Matthew.loftis 
That 5 guys went and killed 2.5 limits.....then two guys went and killed their limits......( 5 guys, 4.5 limits total for the day )

i can understand how u interpreted others in group of 5 ketp the 15 we ( we being the group of 5 ) killed.....but learn when to call someone out and when to re-read their post
What I would have been calling u out for would have been for posting the location. amazing..... Course u like to show off your ducks. U've been doing it all season. Just wish unwound have kept it more nonspecific. Simply stating "on the cache" would have been fine. All my buddies know when they ask me where I've killed mine, that I'm gonna tell em on the cache.... Maybe mix it up and tell em on the white. I'll stop now. Already been reprimanded once today. Maybe u r same dude posted that mess up on the DU migration app????

Heck yeah, Cutoff and Seven Devils are loaded up rite now. I know some guys that killed 32 at cutoff on Monday, said it didn't take very long either.
I know everyone is saying cache river,dagmar, bayou meto, etc, etc...but their just trying to take the heat off of the whiter river. Everybody knows that's where it's at!

On another point tkelly and getemshug...lighten up and enjoy duck hunting at the DagMetro!
10-4 good buddy. Hey do you like duck meat????

I don't look at the du deal either. Buddy called and told me. If your talking about the walkin lil triangle just north of the private ground then I know about it but don't hunt it. However as other places get more crowded thanks to folks that can't stop beating their chest about where they killin ducks, u can bet ur a*€ I'll figure it out..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.