Cache river refuge

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by Duck26, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Duck26

Duck26 Well-Known Member

Any body seeing much of anything on refue off 38 or 17 I know probably ain't a ton of water but any luck with what's there??

2. stumpy waters

stumpy waters Account Suspended

Water and ducks everywhere.

3. Duck26

Duck26 Well-Known Member

Really now stumpy idk go to 38 or 17??? Hmmm

4. quax

quax Well-Known Member

I took limits from both this morning

5. Duck26

Duck26 Well-Known Member

I'm going to go to 38 and see what's up whatcha think quax 38 or 17??

6. stumpy waters

Really.

7. Duck26

Duck26 Well-Known Member

Don't worry bout it I got my spot I go there try it out

8. quax

quax Well-Known Member

I'd go to both, easy to double dip killin them as quickly as we did. Takin 410s in the morning.

9. stumpy waters

That sounds like a real good idea.

10. Duck26

Duck26 Well-Known Member

Didn't want ur spot bud I hunted their my whole life just asking where there was more action simmer down bubba

11. Duck26

Duck26 Well-Known Member

Quax thanks for input bud

12. Duck26

Duck26 Well-Known Member

Good luck quax in the am

13. cache man

cache man Well-Known Member

Tons of water... River is blown out of its banks. More ducks than stars in the sky... Won't matter where you go, as long as you're on cache you are guaranteed a limit by 7:30 in the morning!!!!

14. stumpy waters

I don't have any spots. If you hunted there your whole life, shouldn't have to come on the internet looking for info. All the action is Meto, since you are looking for more action.

15. Duck26

Duck26 Well-Known Member

First off ain't got a chance to go since I work and live in Memphis and haven't made it over there yet just simple question I ain't goin there never been don't know it. Been huntin dagmar and st francis

16. timbertalkn

timbertalkn Well-Known Member

X2......whackin and stackin in dagmar been killin limits of double banded greens since season started!

17. cacheman

cacheman Well-Known Member

Texas
    Duck26, you are asking for trouble on here when you ask for information about water or ducks. It's mainly a bunch of big baby duck hunter wannabes, crying about someone taking their hole, shooting their swing ducks, best ways to apply face paint, best tampon to use for their heavy flow, etc...... Oh and you will really be in trouble cause you are now a dreaded OOSER. I hope you slay em wherever you decide to hunt.

18. Duck26

Duck26 Well-Known Member

Timbertalkin I been huntin dagmar seen a few but at most killed 8 and no mallards I hunted mud slough not much but teal and woodies. Cacheman your right lets let em cry get back to suckin moms tit it's ridiculous people ask just for a little info and people get all nuts I pay a lot of money since I moved to TN for out of state license and can't get to places anymore. Ima try and kill em wherever good to know there's still some good folks that ain't a dang gum titty baby

19. stumpy waters

I gave you a good report, and you're still not happy. Who's whining? ?

20. ds700grizz

ds700grizz Well-Known Member

And this is the reason I don't duck hunt as much. Too many yuppies