Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be buying fur 1-16-21 at Q&Y Restaurant in Monticello Arkansas at 11:00 some supplies will be on hand 870-678-3473

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i need fox whole with all good feet and maybe not shot in the head. 10.00 tops, other wise 5.00 tops, raccoon .50 tops and he better be nice and big, no cubs or saws. mink 4.00 - male, 2.00 femail, bobcat - flat & rabbit back 20.00 top, spotted and special cats are lots higher. coyote 7.00 top no whole coyotes, beaver 4.00 top, otter 18.00 top, skunk 4.00 top, skunk essence 10.00 top, beaver caster green #1 45.00 pound, dry #1 70.00, no flat or tore sacs, nutria .50, ((( NO OPOSSUM ))) squirrel tails .10 hides .15,

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
trapping and snaring. lures, baits and stuff, some of the new duke 550's

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
Nevermind just saw the price. Jackie, better make you a trip with all those tails. You gonna be a rich man!!

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I wouldn’t even waste my time skinning a critter for today’s prices, I’d just dispose of them and think about the turkey poults and rabbits I save by taking each predator out..
Exactly. And nobody is saying it ain’t big enough, it ain’t nice enough, it ain’t got good feet, etc.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I give to my neighbor think he tans em they look real nice. It is what it is caught my first cat the other day bet he didn’t weigh 8 pounds but he ain’t getting any older and darn sure won’t be chasing any turkeys

·
Registered
360 Posts
I wouldn’t even waste my time skinning a critter for today’s prices, I’d just dispose of them and think about the turkey poults and rabbits I save by taking each predator out..
It ain’t worth the risk of getting some blood borne pathogen for it. I’m just dumping the rogue critters.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts