Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy Michael, whom I’ve know since kindergarten finally came to visit me in Alaska and do a little moose hunting. We too my Jetech inflatable tunnel hull jet boat 18 miles up river until my motor started acting up. So we made the best of the situation we could. Made camp and killed this bull the next day. Then had to float out 18 miles… trip off a lifetime for sure.
Trophy hunting Plant Hunting Deer hunting Plant community
Plant Military camouflage Plant community Hat Camouflage
Camouflage Military camouflage Grass People in nature Luggage and bags
Plant Fishing net People in nature Grass Woody plant
Face Water Plant Smile Military camouflage
Water Sky Cloud Water resources Plant
Water Boat Cloud Sky Watercraft
People in nature Plant Wood Sunglasses Trunk
Trophy hunting Deer hunting Hunting Plant community Plant

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
My buddy Michael, whom I’ve know since kindergarten finally came to visit me in Alaska and do a little moose hunting. We too my Jetech inflatable tunnel hull jet boat 18 miles up river until my motor started acting up. So we made the best of the situation we could. Made camp and killed this bull the next day. Then had to float out 18 miles… trip off a lifetime for sure.
View attachment 332272 View attachment 332273 View attachment 332274 View attachment 332275 View attachment 332276 View attachment 332277 View attachment 332278 View attachment 332279 View attachment 332280
Awesome

·
Registered
29,887 Posts
Well I ain't mad at no Mooses, but that's one heck of a story and pictures. Thanks for that. That's just awesome!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts