Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I was wondering how opening week of gun season is shaping up for seeing BUCK's chasing does in Cleburne and Van Buren counties? We are taking our annual trip there and hoping for a good week!

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,527 Posts
I think everbody in giles county is target practicing down here in LA....I ain't seen a buck...or a doe....saw three coons...they went by my corn feeder like it wad'n eb'm there:fit::fit::fit::smack:

·
Registered
761 Posts
They will cooperate on the chasing. The time will be right, but they may be chasing at night during the full moon. Hunt all day, midday may be the best time.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I've been hunting in Pope and Johnson counties. The young bucks have been chasing hard for about a week now. The older ones are mainly still just cruising around. I did have a mature buck chase a doe by my stand yesterday though.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm seeing deer down here but all does (no horns). I sure wish Florida would go to a limit and maybe three point rule.

when i go to AR, I hunt in an area of Prim called the Goose...anybody hunting near it (or even heard of it)?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.