Bucks running together?

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by scarhead26, Dec 25, 2010.

1. scarhead26

scarhead26 Well-Known Member

These five are with another lil spike. I never seen them together this late!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ozark hunter

Ozark hunter Well-Known Member

bout that time of year... now they are looking for food

3. Them little youngins just got tired of getting whooped.......figure there is strength in numbers......:fit:
    I mean together they make maybe a 150 inches of bone....:fit:

4. according to my trail cam they are getting back in groups again. Going to be a little harder to pick on off now.

5. possum

possum Moderator<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting Contest Winner<b

I've had a couple around here that never split up....makes me wonder about them. :whistle:

6. :fit:

7. scarhead26

I guess they to lil to eat. :head: Just kidding I don't wanna use my last tag on anything under 125 inches. Unless season's gonna end then it's shoot what i get a chance at. And it's with in 72 hours of that time.:thumb:

8. lowellarcher

lowellarcher Well-Known Member

Yes its time for them to be buds again until about September. I enjoy this time of the year.

9. scarhead26

:fit: I'd cull them pretty quick. Don't want that spreading, see what happened to America.

10. possum

possum Moderator<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting Contest Winner<b

None of that's a problem for me....
    I like to eat
    Got 5 tags left
    Got until the end of February
    :thumb:

Problem is they're about 6" spikes, they better go their separate ways next year though. We don't put up with that around here. :biggrin:

11. Is it..."Bucks still running together"? or are they "running together again." I think it'd be the latter.

12. Tink

Tink Platinum Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Te

I pulled of the side of the road the othere day an watch 9 deer 6 bucks an 3 doe's. One of the bucks was dogging a doe while the otheres just ate an didn't even care what's going on. Only two were legal but not shooters but next year the might be worth looking at.

13. Swamper-AR

Swamper-AR Well-Known Member

Driving yesterday about 5 noticed 2 little bucks in an opening. Stopped then saw one cross the road in back of me in the mirror. They were all small but together.

14. QCDually5.9

QCDually5.9 Super Member<br>Forum Sponsor

Rut is over and food is scarce. Can't we all just get along and go find something to eat? :thumb: