Bucks Over Bait

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by rackrocker, Dec 29, 2010.

1. rackrocker

rackrocker Active Member

I am starting to see nice bucks coming to feeders during the day time. I am starting to get pics during the day time hours as well of bucks and does. Looks like they are running out of food and are really hitting the corn hard now. It has been a very slow and long season for me and my camp but it looks like this late season could be one of the best we have seen in a while. Its good to be a bowhunter, hang in there boys.

2. woodsnwater

woodsnwater Well-Known Member

I agree. I had bran out and starting to get pics of deer closer to daytime. My problem is I am a 1st time blind user. Kinda hard to conceal a 74"x74" blind. They are kinda spooked. I think I got a few trees I can get up in. Just wait for the rain to stop. Good luck to all.

3. nwa_bowhunter

nwa_bowhunter Well-Known Member

I am also getting a bunch of good daytime pics. I've seen more bucks while out hunting the past 2 weeks than I've seen the first 2 months of bow season.

4. I am really not getting hardly any daytime pics yet BUT they are most definetly starting to get closer and closer to daylight. They are slowly but surely getting there JUST before and just after daylight. But they are moving in the right direction. I am pumped. My season has been pathetic this year but if I were to stop hunting now I would have no reason to call myself a true hunter.

Good luck on getting a deer. Post pics when you do.

5. arkansas hilton

arkansas hilton Well-Known Member

I have had a camera on a feeder for the last two weeks. Going to check it tomorrow and cant wait to see whats has been happening. Our lease has also had a very poor year so I am optimistic about the late season.