Bryan's "Wild Wings" Bites

Discussion in 'Cooking, Grilling, BBQ, and Recipes' started by bhays, Jan 16, 2008.

1. bhays

bhays Super Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>High On The Hog O

Here's a little different twist I like to use on duck breasts. Try it, you'll like it...:biggrin:

Duck breasts cut into cubes
    Zesty Italian Dressing
    Pepper Jack Cheese
    Jalapeno pepper slices
    Bacon
    Flour
    Tony's
    Lemon Pepper
    Cavender's
    Butter
    Tabasco
    Louisiana Hot Sauce
    Peanut Oil

Take your duck breasts and cut them up into cubes like you would if grilling on toothpicks the usual way. Marinate in the Zesty Italian overnight. When ready to eat, take a duck breast cube and cut a slit in it and put in a little pepper jack cheese. Next put a jalapeno slice on it, wrap in bacon and secure with a toothpick. I know a lot of you guys grill them up this way and I do to, BUT... Now mix up flour, Tony's, Cavender's, and Lemon Pepper to make a coating. Dip each duck bite into the flour to coat and then deep fry in the peanut oil until done. Put all your duck bites on some paper towels to drain while you make up the "wild wings" sauce. Get a saucepan and melt a 1/2 stick of butter and add in about 1 tablespoon of the Louisiana Hot Sauce and about a teaspoon of the Tabasco. Stir until blended. Pull the toothpicks out of your fried duck bites and put them in a bowl and pour the sauce over them. Toss around to coat completely with the sauce. Sit back and enjoy!!!:wink: