Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the law concerning sinking brush piles/ cane or PVC attractors on public waters?

And if it's ok to drop cane in blocks, is it ok to drop the giant cane? I have a ton of cane that's like 30' tall.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
From what I understand it's legal to do as long as the lake isn't a water supply where what is put in there is regulated. I have asked an AGFC employer and that's what he told me. I would imagine the tall cane would be fine too as long as it didn't affect boat travel across the body of water.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
What is the law concerning sinking brush piles/ cane or PVC attractors on public waters?

And if it's ok to drop cane in blocks, is it ok to drop the giant cane? I have a ton of cane that's like 30' tall.
That big cane holds a lot of air space and if you do t have enough weight your shelter will float away. Use the top 12 foot or so and you should be better off than using the entire 30 ft.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Bamboo last much longer... Of the stalls are big drill a couple holes in each chamber... I've dropped brush before with 50lbs of concrete on the bottom and had it non around the surface.

·
Registered
10,032 Posts
Cedar will last for plenty long enough. I know of some cedar trees that have been in a pond for 25 years that haven't rotted. Don't know about legality. I do know that it is illegal to place objects in public waters that could be a hazard to navigation.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts