Arkansas Hunting banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to part with this gun but I really want a new shotgun and I have too many deer rifles in the safe. This is one of the best shooting guns I have owned and it is a really beauty. It is a 300 win mag custom trophy a-bolt. It is has an octagon barrel and gold inlay on the receiver and shell plate as well as an upgraded walnut stock. It has been hunted with and has a few handling marks but overall is in excellent condition. I am not sure if it has ever had any trigger work or not but it has one of the most crisp light triggers I have felt on a browning. I also have 4 boxes of 150 grain Winchester power max that it will put 3 of in a inch at a 100yrds that will go with it. Also have another box or two of corelokts and misc shells.

I will take $900 for the bare gun and ammo or I can include a brand new Bushnell 4200 3x9x40 for $175 more or a used Pentax game seeker II 3x9x40 for $75 if someones needs a scope. Please no low ball offers and the only trades I will consider are for upper end semi-auto shotguns.

Attachments

· Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mainly looking for a browning or beretta but might look at others. Really interested in the new Maxus. Yea not selling that scope. That one won't leave my safe. Best scope I have ever had.

· Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know this is a bad time of year but if your a browning guy these are pretty rare. I would consider splitting the ammo out if it would help but would rather do a package deal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.