Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling (2) Citori Upland Specials... One in 12 ga with regular Invector chokes, the other a 20 ga with Invector+ choke system. [20 ga is SOLD]
The Upland Special was made in the 1990's and is presently in discontinued production.
I've owned and hunted both of these since new, they are in excellent condition.
Probably the fastest action ou ever made! The English stock and short barrels are extremely quick handling. I've hunted Ruffed Grouse in Ontario, Quebec, and several northeast and northern states, Spruce Grouse in Alaska, Sage Grouse in Montana and Wyoming... These guns were a pleasure to carry.
They were used, but well cared for. Always thought when I retired I would do even more Bird hunting with them.... but, it don't always work that way.
Located in Ash Flat. You'll need to meet me locally... $1200.00 each

20 ga...

12 ga

(L)20 ga (M)12 ga.... Gun on right is sold....
Here's a Stock photo courtesy of Browning... My pics aren't the greatest.

·
Registered
12,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Both guns are 2 3/4" chamber only. The 20 ga has a 26" barrel, and the 12 ga has a 24" barrel.
@Coniahargenio - I sent you a pm last night, it was too late to call.
Back up!

·
Registered
12,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Back to the top...
Note: I edited this just now, someone had asked for additional pics and I realized I had the two guns listed incorrectly...
It is correct now!
I had the 12 id'd as the 20, and the 20 id'd as the 12...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Saltydog,
A little google search has brought me here. I am hoping that you still have the 12 ga Browning Citori Upland Game shotgun.

·
Registered
12,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sale pending for the 12ga Citori.... (y)
I was looking into a long distance ffl transfer... sorry, ain't going to happen. Too much trouble for an old, backwoods hilljack.
Gun is still available for local pickup only.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts