Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was shooting my son's practically new Buckmark today and had either a case head rupture or slight out of battery fire. Never found the case to discover cause but it was a loud bang with a lot of flash. No injuries but I now need an extractor and extractor plunger.

Anybody know a good source? All the online folks (Brownelles, Numerich, etc.) seem to be back ordered. Any place local in central AR that might have these two parts?

Bad week, my son's bow string went south Tuesday so it's in the shop and now this mishap. I told him if you use stuff, it happens. Just have to slug through it, fix them and move ahead.

·
Premium Member
Commish Weld
22,911 Posts
"Bob's gun parts". I think they are in Cabot area??? No online sales, but you can fax in an order. He has a ton of gun parts. Google it..to find phone # and address.

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Midwest does not have the parts in stock.
Tried calling Bobs gun parts but he does not take messages and pointed me to his web site. Sent an email but not thinking I will get very far there.

Still looking if anyone has ideas or sources.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.