Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well over my sons vocal objections about ever parting with ANY firearm, I am selling one:biggrin: Since I got my Encore, I never use this anymore, and as I'm the only "Lefty" in the family, no one else is getting use out of it either.

Its a LH Browning A Bolt Medallion 30-06 with a 3X9 Tasco World Class Scope. It's in awesome condition. It has one spot where I got a pretty good little scratch on it the first year I bought it:frown: , but the rest of it looks great.
The base & rings are Redfield.
The price is $550 if anyone is interested.
If I did it right, you can click on the link to see pictures of it.
Holler at me if you have any questions.

http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj72/BayonetBoy/

·
Registered
10,503 Posts
Sure is a good looking gun. I've never been a 30-06 fan but I think I'd still be interested if I was a lefty.
My cousin is a lefty and a Browning fan so I'll pass the word on to him and see if he's interested.
He just got him a girlfriend though so he may be closer to having to sell some of his guns rather than buy more. :biggrin:
For what it's worth, I have to agree with Bayonet Boy. Unless it's a serious emergency, there's never any excuse to part with any firearm. :razz:

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
For what it's worth, I have to agree with Bayonet Boy. Unless it's a serious emergency, there's never any excuse to part with any firearm.
Yep, gotta agree with you there. I've only sold two or three in my life and regret each one to this day. :frown:

Nice gun though homie.....I'm sure you won't have any trouble selling it. If it was a .243 I'd consider buying it for my daughter. :thumb:

.270Win

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wonder if this a basic man/woman difference regarding firearms? I personally am happy with my 22 pistol, 22 rifle, muzzleloader/308 combo, and my bow. If I'm not shooting it, I don't need it. The two men in the house are CONSTANTLY looking at new aquisitions, and I don't understand the need for more. Wonder if other women hunters feel the same way?

Appreciate you passing on the word A3F.:biggrin:

.270, yep, it might be a bit much for her right now:biggrin:

·
Administrator
81,503 Posts
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
:eek: :biggrin:
I've been selling body parts and organs for the last couple of years. Who really needs 2 kidneys when 1 will do?? I'm trying to figure out if just having one eye will really be that bad... :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,503 Posts
I wonder if this a basic man/woman difference regarding firearms? I personally am happy with my 22 pistol, 22 rifle, muzzleloader/308 combo, and my bow. If I'm not shooting it, I don't need it. The two men in the house are CONSTANTLY looking at new aquisitions, and I don't understand the need for more. Wonder if other women hunters feel the same way?

Some folks invest in CD's and IRA's. I choose to invest in GUNS and AMMO.
If you've got a gun you're not shooting it, you don't need to get rid of it, you need to shoot more. Duh! :smack: :)
Heck, just about all of my guns are shotguns or .22's and you won't catch me trying to get rid of them.
As a matter of fact, the only gun I ever got rid of was a CZ .17 Mach 2 that I traded in along with $20 for a CZ .17 Mach 2 that had a bull barrel.
As for as acquisitions go, I'm sure eyeballing the Remington R-15. Man those things look sweet.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I did like that nifty flashlight walking-the-dog firearm Mr C posted a video of...but alas, they are not for sale:frown:

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've been selling body parts and organs for the last couple of years. Who really needs 2 kidneys when 1 will do?? I'm trying to figure out if just having one eye will really be that bad... :biggrin:
Welllll...if you sell your right eye, you might be interested in a nice lefty Browning A bolt that I happen to know has been taken very good care of...:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You're Practically giving that A-bolt away.Too bad I'm a righty. Or I would steal it at that price.
Well, shoot, I didn't know I shoulda just taken bids:smack:
I know they go for a pretty penny new, but its paid for itself many times over every time I filled out a tag for a deer I took with it.

·
Premium Member<br>2009 Turkey Contest Winner<br>20
11,525 Posts

Men feel about guns like women feel about shoes. Ya can't ever have to many. :biggrin:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts