Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somehow, my tension strings on the blind got loose and allowed the rods to slip halfway out of their sleeves. So, when I folded it out, one of the rods splintered and almost broke in two. Double Bull sent me a new rod since it was under warranty but, I don't have a clue how to replace it :confused: . Anyone ever had any experience with this? Thanks

·
Registered
23,356 Posts
Apply yourself and I'm sure you'll figure it out....you can't be a dumb as ya look. :biggrin: But I know your as big as ya look that's why I'm :biggrin:.

·
Registered
40 Posts
It's not too bad

I have messed with mine a few times, adjusting tension etc....Had it tore down too many times probably.

Depends on how old the blind is as to the exact instructions....hub styles vary with when the blind was built.

Basically take a look a one side that is set up correctly and match it on the side you need to fix. The hubs are pretty simple peices....The tightness of the strings is important but not a critical issue as long as they are close to the other sides.

I know that is not much of an explaination, but it is hard to explain....easier to do. If you are still unsure, and need some help, shoot me a message we'll see what we can do to get it up and going....we can't be too far from eachother.

Good luck.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds simple enough. Just haven't got a chance to look at it yet. The new rod seems a little long so, I guess I'll just have to cut it. Thanks for the input. :biggrin:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:biggrin:
Apply yourself and I'm sure you'll figure it out....you can't be a dumb as ya look. :biggrin: But I know your as big as ya look that's why I'm :biggrin:.
Gonna be hard to :biggrin: when all your teeth are knocked out. HA! Good to hear from ya. I've been so busy with school, I haven't got to be around much. :frown:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts