Arkansas Hunting banner

Broken Bow Lake

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  CoachBates 
#1 ·
Hopefully gonna make a short trip bass fishing this wkend, never been there, and I have been studying topo maps, and have a idea where to go. Just thought I would ask you guys/gals if you have bass fished it, and if so got any pointers? Of course no spots, just areas that maybe produce better fishing than others, it looks to have a bunch of creek arms, and pretty steep banks. Any information is better than what I have, since I've never been there. Thanks!

#11 ·
It's deep and semi-clear.... run up the river and look for schoolers in the summer and get on the bluff banks..... but the better Largemouth will sometimes pull up on those flats that have scattered timber on them also.
It's crazy but there are some drops up the river that go from 1 ft to 50ft in like a 5 ft span..... pay attention to where you run.... it all looks open but it gets sketchy up that river arm in a couple of bends.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.